www.beck-ipc.com
www.beck-ipc.comwww.beck-ipc.com  | ImprintImprint
FAQFAQ  | SearchSearch  |
RegisterRegister   |LoginLogin

Lance1.lib and INT1

Questions and discussions about the hardware of the IPC@CHIP® products SC123, SC143, SC23 and SC24.

Lance1.lib and INT1

Postby alenic » 20.02.2019, 09:49

Hello, I have the next problem.
In our system with SC143 we use INT1 to communicate with Dual Port RAM. INT1 is interrapt from RAM and it handler is installed as rtx isr. For Eth1 we use Lan83c185 phy and example from Beck site with NO_USE_PHY_INTERRUPT. After we start our program it works perfect we have communication with RAM and can see our device in Chiptool utility. Ping utility works. But when we try to connect via FTP or Telnet program stops. We still can see our device in Chiptool but ping utility not works, communication with RAM not working. I dont't have a ideas what is wrong so I need experts help.

Silly question but... are you sure your network configuration is correct? What IPs and netmasks do the device and your PC have?
Michael G. Etairidis
Software Development
Beck IPC GmbH

Re: Lance1.lib and INT1

Postby alenic » 21.02.2019, 12:44

Hello, I have following configuration:
For SC143 IP is 192.168.0.1 netmask - 255.255.255.0;
For PC IP is 192.168.0.40 netmask - 255.255.255.0.

Postby Andre Pribil » 21.02.2019, 13:02

Hello,

it's been a while since I've looked to this part of the RTOS. I remember that there's only one common interrupt vector for the internal ETH1 interrupt and the external INT1 pin. It sounds a bit like your problem could be related to this shared nature of this interrupt. Maybe the ETH1 interrupt is no longer executed due to it has not been serviced correctly, maybe because the INT1 interrupt also occurred at the same time. However, I do not understand why the chip would then still be found in the chiptool. Do you have ETH0 connected, too? That would probably explain why the chip can still be found in the chiptool.

You could try to setup the INT1 pin as level triggered with the pfe_set_edge_level_intr_mode() API function. Does this make any difference?

Best regards,
André Pribil
Software Development
Beck IPC GmbH

Postby alenic » 21.02.2019, 13:32

Yes, ETH0 is connected to with IP 192.168.1.92. I checked if I disconnect ETH0 ETH1 is diapered too. I will try to set up INT1 as level triggered.

Postby alenic » 26.02.2019, 06:01

Solution with level sensitive interrupt is working. But additionally I made some changes in my interrupt handler. One of them is masking and unmasking interrupt INT1 in my handler. If I don't do it I see the software reset of SC143. Thank You!

Postby Andre Pribil » 26.02.2019, 09:11

Hello,

yes, masking the INT1 can be an explanation. I'm glad that you got it working, now.

regards,
André Pribil
Software Development
Beck IPC GmbH

Return to SC1x3/SC2x